This is a recording of my half day DreamBuilder Workshop in three parts so you can get started right away.
Podcast #7 The DreamBuilder Workshop Part 1
This podcast is the first of a three-part series based on my Three-Hour Workshop. And you are going to learn:
- The foundational principles of the tested, proven, reliable DreamBuilderⓇ system and be given some transformational exercises so you can see how it works
- My story and how my experience has made me so passionate about and committed to teaching and coaching with the DreamBuilder System.
- An inspiring story about an amazing 104 yr. old man that illustrates a foundational principle of DreamBuilding that you can realize a big dream at any age, under any circumstance, at any stage in life.
- The Transcendentalists, Henry David Thoreau’s experiment and the code he discovered that we can use to realize a dream of any magnitude.
Podcast #8: DreamBuilder Workshop Part 2, Mary’s Story
This podcast is the second in a three-part series based on my Three Hour Workshop. In this episode, you’ll hear Mary Morrissey’s amazing story, the experience that set her on the path of helping so many people turn their dreams into reality.
Mary’s story demonstrates the power of thought to change our lives for the negative as well as the positive how our thinking can often have devastating consequences and the power of visioning to turn it all around.
You learn that EVERYTHING is created twice — everything is first a thought before it can become a thing so clearing up your problems and living your dreams, both depend on what you are thinking.
Podcast #9 DreamBuilder Workshop Part 3: Your Vision…What Would You Love?
This episode is number three in a three part series based on my Three hour workshop. If you have listened to the first two episodes (#7 and #8)
- you have been considering a dream.
- You have been exploring the possibilities and
- learning about how dreams work
- You understand that everything is created twice, that thoughts held in mind reproduce after their kind,
- you are a creative presence and power and you don’t get a choice about that
- you will DESIGN a life or you will continue the patterns you have had
- you are choosing to explore possibilities, entertain ideas, move into the imaginal realm and construct a thought form of possibility that you are in love with.
In the last episode of this podcast, episode #8, I shared the inspiring story of Mary Morrissey’s life-altering experience of overcoming fatal kidney disease with the help of a healing prayer practitioner who understood the mind/body connection back in the day when it was not as well known as it is today.
Now you understand why dream building starts with our thinking.
Now can you appreciate the benefit of monitoring our thinking and focusing on what we want rather than what we don’t want?
And in addition to its effect on our stress level, is the fact that our thinking actually CREATES things in our lives can be used for our benefit.
So, now are you ready to use your thoughts to define and manifest your dreams — to create a life you absolutely love and to not settle for just good enough? In this episode you’re going to create your vision for the life you would absolutely love?
Here Are The Next Steps You Can Take
- Join the conversation in the comments below and post any questions you would like me to answer.
- Binge listen to the podcast episodes
- Book a complimentary Strategy Session on my calendar. We’ll get clear on exactly where you are now, where you would love to be, and the best next step you can take to move you forward.