This is a recording of my half day DreamBuilder Workshop in three parts so you can learn about the DreamBuilding process and try it out for yourself.
Podcast #7 The DreamBuilder Workshop Part 1
This podcast is the first of a three-part series based on my Three-Hour Workshop where you wil
- Learn the foundational principles of the tested, proven, reliable DreamBuilderⓇ system and do some transformational exercises to see how it works
- Hear my story and how why I’m so passionate and committed to teaching and coaching the DreamBuilder System.
- Hear an inspiring story about an amazing 104 yr. old man that proves that you can realize a big dream at any age, under any circumstance, at any stage in life (a foundational principle of DreamBuilding).
- Learn about the American Transcendentalists movement, Henry David Thoreau’s radical experiment and the code he discovered that we can use to realize a dream of any magnitude.
Podcast #8: DreamBuilder Workshop Part 2, Mary’s Story
This podcast is the second in a three-part series based on my Three Hour Workshop. In this episode, you’ll hear Mary Morrissey’s amazing story of her recovery from a life threatening disease. This experience set her on her life path to help others turn their dreams into reality.
Mary’s story demonstrates how the power of our thought can change our lives for the negative as well as the positive. Our thinking can have devastating consequences but the power of visioning can turn it all around.
You learn that EVERYTHING is created twice — everything is ,first, a thought before it can become a thing. Therefore, clearing up your problems and living your dreams, both depend on what you are thinking.
Podcast #9 DreamBuilder Workshop Part 3: Your Vision…What Would You Love?
This is episode number three in a three part series based on my Three hour workshop. If you have listened to the first two episodes (#7 and #8)
- You have been considering a dream, exploring the possibilities and learning how dreams work.
- You understand that everything is created twice, that thoughts held in mind reproduce after their kind.
- You realize that you have a “creative presence and power “and you don’t get a choice about that.
- You understand that you will either DESIGN a life or you will continue to live according to the patterns you have had.
- You are choosing to explore possibilities, entertain new ideas, move into the realm of creative imagination and construct a “thought form” of possibility that you are in love with.
DreamBuilding Starts With Our Thinking
In the the previous episode of this podcast, episode #8, I shared the inspiring story of Mary Morrissey’s life-altering experience of overcoming fatal kidney disease with the help of an Affirmative Prayer Practitioner who understood the mind/body connection back in the day when it was not as well known as it is today. So now you understand why dream building starts with our thinking.
Now you can appreciate the benefit of monitoring your thinking and focusing on what you want rather than what you don’t want. This not only has a positive effect on our stress level, but actually CREATES things in our lives can be used for our benefit.
Create A Life You Would Truly Love
Are you ready now to use your thoughts to clearly define and manifest your dreams? Are you ready to create a life you absolutely love and stop settling for just good enough?
In this episode you’re going to create your vision for the life you would absolutely love so you an start taking action.
Your Next Steps
Here Are The Next Steps You Can Take
- Join the conversation in the comments below and post any questions you would like me to answer.
- Book a complimentary Strategy Session on my calendar. We’ll get clear on exactly where you are now, where you would love to be, and the best next step you can take to move you forward.
- Enroll in the Dream Big And Bloom Academy and get the coaching and community that ensures success.