Greetings from Sedona!
I have been working toward my dream of being a full-time digital nomad. I converted my passenger van into a campervan, made several long distance trips and now I’m heading out to live my dream full- time. I thought you might like to see a video clip from my journal.
It has taken me a long time to get up the courage to be on camera and to tackle the learning curve of shooting and editing videos. As you will see, I still have a lot to learn! LOL
However, as a passionate DreamBuilder Coach, I practice what I preach. And I preach. Don’t I! I stay focused on the vision of the things I desire, keep taking baby steps and am rewarded with joy and fulfillment.
The more we succeed, the more confident we become. That’s what we mean when we say “it’s who you become in the process that is the greatest benefit.”
I won’t lie, it isn’t always easy. Sometimes it can be very challenging and frustrating — wrestling with technology, weather and basic survival needs.
However the dreambuilder practices totally work to
- manage fear and failure,
- forgive and release negative people and situations, and to
- hear the voice of “Inspired Insight.”
It’s such a great way to live!
How about you? Do you have a bodacious (and maybe even a little scary) dream that you are working on or that you would love to create? I would love to hear about it. And I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Just post in the comments.
I hope you will enjoy my little video, in spite of all its “warts and wrinkles.” LOL
Here’s to living “happy, rich and free,” — whatever that means for you.!
P.S. Who do you know that would find this post helpful? Feel free to forward it to them.
If you were referred to this post and would love to receive my weekly emails, sign up here. You will also receive my Fast Start Guide to Creating the Life of Your Dreams.
And… Here are 4 ways you can learn more about how to create a life of your choosing.
1. Listen to the podcast and read more blog posts.
You’ll find tips and advice on creating vibrant health, having intimate, loving relationships, doing meaningful work, having time and money freedom and more. There is a drop down list of categories and a search box to help you find the topics of interest to you.
2. Download The 10 Step Fast Start Guide to creating the life of your dreams. It has powerful tools from the DreamBuilder Program that you can use right now and see real transformation in your life. You will also receive The Dream Big & Bloom Weekly emails so you’ll never miss a thing.
3. Listen to the “Power of Vision” Workshop
Listen at your own pace to this free, three-part series where you’ll learn the foundational principles of DreamBuilding, and create your vision for a life that makes you feel happy, rich and free. Listen now at DreamBigandBloom.com/workshop
4. When you are ready to invest in yourself and invest in your dreams, learn the complete Dream Builder System and receive personal coaching from me to accelerate your results, click here to book a complementary Strategy Session. This is an actual 1 hr. DreamBuilder Coaching call where we’ll get clear on exactly where you are right now, where you’d love to be and the next best step you can take to move you forward in the direction of your dreams.