This Sunday is Mother’s Day and many women’s life experiences don’t match the glorified ideal. On days like this, I like to share a different perspective on Mother’s Day that feels better.
Shifting Our Perspective – Maternal Love As Eternal Love
In order to be happy and free, DreamBuilders forgive and release the past and shift their perspective on things they cannot change. This week I’m sharing a unique and inspiring perspective on Mother’s Day from an article at Unity.org, Maternal Love Is Eternal Love by By Jessica Heim-Brouwer.
Jessica points out that the qualities we associate with Maternal love are the qualities of eternal love. And ALL love is a reflection of Our Creator’s love for us, including the beauty of Mother Nature.
Eternal Love Expressed Through Mother Nature
Living in the Spirit of Maternal Love All Year Round
The article invites us to focus on how we might “live according to the Spirit of maternal love all year round” by:
- “Practicing patience for people and processes in life over which we have no control.
- Accepting and supporting each other in times of fear, uncertainty, self-doubt, and loneliness while remaining bolstered in faith that everything will work out.
- Being generous when we are able—no matter if that means giving physical resources or simply giving someone the benefit of the doubt.
- Protecting the things that are precious to us—whether that’s a home, a relationship, a special project, or the natural environment.
Consider Mother’s Day an opportunity to:
- receive and reflect upon the divine gift of creation,
- spend time with a special motherly figure,
- or simply bask in the joys that Mother Nature has to offer.
- Acknowledge someone or something throughout your life that has demonstrated motherly love.
Beyond this annual occasion, we can continue to express maternal love in our everyday lives and in this way, also extend eternal love to the whole world. Isn’t that a great idea!
One of the ways I extend love in the world is by teaching women how to conquer “fear, uncertainty, self-doubt, and loneliness” and to have faith that everything will work out” for their highest and best.
How do you do it? Share with us in the comments.
Here’s to a life of great love and fulfillment!
Much love to you,
And… Here are 4 ways you can learn more about how to create a life you truly love.
1. Listen to the podcast and read blog posts on subjects important to you.
You’ll find tips and advice on creating vibrant health, having intimate, loving relationships, doing meaningful work, having time and money freedom and more. There is a drop down list of categories and a search box to help you find the topics of interest to you.
2. Download The 10 Step Fast Start Guide to creating the life of your dreams. It has powerful tools from the DreamBuilder Program that you can use right now and see real transformation in your life. You will also receive The Dream Big & Bloom Weekly emails so you’ll never miss a thing.
3. Listen to the “Power of Vision” Workshop
Listen at your own pace to this free, three-part series where you’ll learn the foundational principles of DreamBuilding, and create your vision for a life that makes you feel happy, rich and free.
4. When you’re ready to accelerate your results by learning the complete Dream Builder System and receiving personal coaching from me, enroll in the Dream Big And Bloom Academy.