In this episode, my guest is Wendy Solomon. Wendy has been a DreamBuilder client of mine for about 15 months. She’s very dedicated and has made great progress with her vision for her life, in spite of hindrances of the Covid-19 restrictions.
Wendy’s question is how to take the next big leap when she is experiencing fear of failure. She has been doing the smaller things that she feels are stretching her but she thinks fear of failure is preventing her from taking the next leap.
We cover many of the principles and practices of the DreamBuilder System like:
- Steps you can take to avoid failure
- How to handle fear about what people will think if you fail
- How to manage fearful thoughts that distract you, dissuade you and scare you.
- How to set priorities and manage time in order to stay focused and productive
I think you’re going to find this episode very helpful.
Share in the Comments
Wendy and I would love to know how this has helped you and what action you are going to take this week as a result. Join the conversation below.
As you go remember…
- You are capable of far more than you know
- You were created to have an amazing and fulfilling life. It’s your birthright.
- You DON’T HAVE TO SETTLE for just “good enough”
- You are more powerful than any circumstance, situation or condition
- You absolutely can create the life of your dreams.
And I’m here to help you.
Here’s to living happy, rich and free!
Here are the next steps you can take:
- Join the conversation in the comments and post any questions you have.
- Listen to my other podcasts, especially #7, 8 & 9 The Power of Vision Workshop Series
- Be a guest on the show and get coaching and answers to your questions.
- Book a complimentary Discovery Session on my calendar. We’ll get clarity on exactly where you are now, where you would love to be, and the best next step you can take to move you forward.